AND SYMPTOMS OF ATTACHMENT
How can I tell if I am affected by spirit attachment?
If you have a spirit attachment you may notice some of the following
• Feeling tired and depleted of energy
• Suffering mood swings and/or impulsive behaviour
• Unexplained bursts of anger, sadness or emotion
• Hearing inner voices
• A feeling that ‘this isn’t me’
• Do you ever wonder – did I/they say & do that?
• Problems with addictions
• Poor memory, concentration or confusion
• Has there been a sudden onset of anxiety or depression?
• Has there been a sudden onset of physical problems or pain
with no obvious cause?
• Unexplained fears, phobias or panic attacks
• Worrying or disturbing nightmares
• Are you reacting to this list with emotions that surprise you?
• Do you have feelings of being watched or experience unexplained
sensations – a smell perhaps, a distortion of space?
• Do you have feelings of uneasiness, cold areas in your home
or a sense of another presence when nobody else is around?
• Is there a feeling of depression around you that just doesn't
You may notice in other people a sense
that someone you know just hasn't been the same since that
accident, since losing a loved one, since moving house – anything
involving change whether enforced or chosen. These are all factors
Note: Many of these symptoms can also indicate medical problems so
always consult your doctor. We often deal with people who have symptoms
that are inexplicable and have no discernible physiological cause.